Healthcare and Life Sciences
WE ARE LAWYERS SPECIALIZED IN HEALTH MATTERS
At datalex we provide tailored legal advice on a broad array of matters in the healthcare and life sciences industry that might be relevant to you or your organization.
Whether you are a publisher or a developer, an entrepreneur or a small or medium-sized enterprise, a healthcare professional or a healthcare organization, a healthcare insurance or a patient, we are willing and ready to guide you and support you in your legal challenges.
HOW OUR SERVICES ARE RELEVANT TO YOU
- Publishers and developers: legal advice and support on the development, placement into market and advertisement of your mobile health application, including dealing with authorities and notified bodies.
- Entrepreneurs, Start-Ups and SMEs: legal consultancy and services for your business starting from your products’ Research & Development phase and continuing to their launch in the market, their commercialization and advertisement. (Code of conduct/practice review compliance, competition, license agreements…)
- Healthcare professionals: we can support you in getting your authorization to practice medicine in Switzerland from the competent authorities, in medical malpractice cases brought against you, in the use of health Apps, telemedicine and interaction with insurance companies.
- Healthcare Organizations and Ethics Committees: whether you are a public hospital or a private clinic, we can support your innovative projects, like the development and use of health softwares, Apps and other technology programs. We can help you drafting and reviewing contracts, including for research purposes, declarations as well as informed consent forms for patients and obtaining regulatory approval from Swissmedic.
- Healthcare Insurances: we provide legal services and advice related to contracts, terms and conditions as well as to the development of mobile Apps for your clients. We have a special focus on data privacy matters and security practices, including GDPR.
- Patients: we can support you in medical malpractice cases, claims and litigations as well as in cases related to the breach of your privacy rights or on how to exercise them.