Schedule a meeting online with our lawyers
Fill in the form and book a meeting online
How it works ?
Online appointment procedure
How it works
- Choose how you want to meet us (phone, videoconference, in-person meeting).
- Select the expert you want to meet.
- Define the date according to your availability.
How payment works?
- Pay online with our easy payment system. We use Stripe and it is secure.
- Your payment is retained until we confirm to you our availability.
- After confirmation that there is no conflict of interest with other clients, we confirm the appointment or we propose you another date.
How to cancel the appointment
- Until we respond and approve the meeting request, you can cancel the meeting without costs.
- If you need to cancel the appointment, after we confirmed the appointment, you need to contact us at least 24 hours in advance.
- Refund is only possible if you cancel more than 24 hours in advance.
Why booking online?
The online booking tool offers an appointment booking service that synchronizes with the agenda of our lawyers.
Wherever you are and even outside our opening hours, you decide when, where and how you want to meet us.
Terms and conditions
When you book a meeting online with our Swiss lawyers via our meeting portal, the general terms of purchase apply.
When booking a meeting online, we collect your personal information. This information is necessary for the purpose of assessing whether there is any conflict of interest with other clients of our firm and for the purpose of the contractual relationship with you.
To know more about how we process your information, visit our privacy notice.
Information about our services
datalex offers you an online appointment scheduling platform allowing you to make an appointment with one of our partner lawyers according to your availability, the desired meeting place and the degree of urgency of your request. situation.
Just fill out the form and tell us where you want to go, the type of consultation you want, the specialist you want to make an appointment with, the date and time, your personal details, the identity of the person your opponent and the urgency of your situation.
You then proceed to pre-payment and, after the conflict of interest check, you receive an appointment confirmation with access to a secure form allowing you to provide us with specific information about your case and the transmission of documents. which will be studied by our partner lawyers before the appointment, the preliminary examination of the documents being included in the price of the consultation.