WE SUPPORT YOUR GDPR COMPLIANCE
As of 25 May 2018, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies worldwide to any organization based in Europe, processing data of people in the European Union or monitoring their behavior.
Not sure where to start ? What documentation to use ? What immediate measure to take ?
Our lawyers have experience advising and supporting GDPR implementation. Our specialist will guide you step by step so that you can achieve compliance. You will access template materials, training for your staff and organization from employees to the senior executive level. datalex also develops legal documentation, templates and checklists, and will review, draft and negotiate service agreements and vendor contracts for your specific needs.
datalex guides you towards compliance and upskills your organization so that you can embed a privacy vision and culture into your daily operations.
Our implementation strategy
- Evaluate the conformity of your activities and their level of maturity.
- Map your data and create an inventory of processing (data mapping).
- Define an action plan and map the processed data.
- Approve a plan and find a consensus.
- Implement the GDPR principles based on your plan.
- Monitor and manage vendor contracts with your business partners and subcontractors.
- Prepare for data and security breach and incident response.